Eddystone Borough Council will hold its regular July meeting on Monday, July 12 at 7:00 pm.
This meeting will be open to the public and will take place at Joe Hughes Hall, 1112 7th St., Eddystone, PA 19022
Officer Slowik and the Eddystone Police Department bike patrol unit led a number of community members on a bike ride on Sunday, June 27.
The ride started at noon at Lighthouse Hall and toured the borough before returning to the hall for light refreshments and conversation. Participating riders also had a chance to have their bicycles registered with the borough.
Eddystone Fire Company, 1112 E. 7th St., Eddystone, PA 19022
Ceremonies to include:
- Speeches from Borough Council members and members of the LGBTQ+ community
- Flag raising
- Reception with refreshments to follow at Joe Hughes Hall
Hosted by Councilman Chris Sprague.
PECO’s Vegetation Management department plans to perform tree trimming in Eddystone Borough beginning in July to prevent electric service issues.
According to PECO, trees and other vegetation are key contributors to approximately 20-30% of all electric service interruptions. Preventive pruning helps keep trees and power lines a safe distance apart. Areas where line clearance work is completed experience fewer outages and a significant improvement in electric reliability.
For more information and a list of Frequently Asked Questions, please visit PECO.com or call 800-311-6345.
June 14, 2021 07:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
Meeting ID: 815 6358 3839
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,81563583839#,,,,*115051# US (Chicago)
+16465588656,,81563583839#,,,,*115051# US (New York)
Dial by your location
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 815 6358 3839
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kde37Kdftx
- Providing eligible Delaware County seniors with fresh fruits and vegetables from local Farmers Markets!
- Eligibility for $24 worth of vouchers per person
- Must be 60 years of age and older and a resident of Delaware County
- Income Guidelines: $23,828 for 1 in a household; $32,227 for 2 in a household.
How To Apply (June 1 – September 30, 2021)
Some sites will provide in-person distribution following all CDC safety guidelines. Please contact your local senior center for distribution days/times and to make an appointment.
A Voucher application must be completed to receive the vouchers. Once the application is received and approved, vouchers will be mailed to the recipient. A self-addressed stamped envelope should be returned with the completed Voucher application. Voucher applications will be distributed upon request only and can be sent by mail or email to eligible individuals.
- Chester Senior Center, Chester — 610-497-3550
- Friendship Circle Senior Center, Darby — 610-237-6222
- Good Neighbor Senior Center, Sharon Hill — 610-586-8170
- Surrey Media Center, Havertown — 610-446-2070
- Schoolhouse Center, Folsom — 610-237-8100
- Wayne Senior Center—Wayne — 610-688-6246
For general program information, call (610) 497-3550
This program is sponsored by the PA Department of Agriculture.