2021 Farmer’s Market Nutrition Program
Providing eligible Delaware County seniors with fresh fruits and vegetables from local Farmers Markets!
Eligibility for $24 worth of vouchers per person
Must be 60 years or older and a resident of Delaware County
Income Guidelines: $23,828 for 1 in a household; $32,227 for 2 in a household.
How To Apply: June 1—September 30, 2021
Some sites will provide in-person distribution following all CDC safety guidelines. Please contact your local senior center (listed below) for distribution days/times and to make an appointment.
A Voucher application must be completed to receive the vouchers. Once the application is received and approved, vouchers will be mailed to the
recipient. **A self-addressed stamped envelope should be returned with the completed Voucher application. Voucher applications will be distributed upon request only and can be sent by mail or email to eligible individuals.
LOCAL SENIOR CENTERS
- Chester Senior Center, Chester — 610-497-3550
- Friendship Circle Senior Center, Darby — 610-237-6222
- Good Neighbor Senior Center, Sharon Hill — 610-586-8170
- Surrey Media Center, Havertown — 610-446-2070
- Schoolhouse Center, Folsom — 610-237-8100
- Wayne Senior Center—Wayne — 610-688-6246
For general program information, call (610) 497-3550
This program is sponsored by the PA Department of Agriculture.