- Providing eligible Delaware County seniors with fresh fruits and vegetables from local Farmers Markets!
- Eligibility for $24 worth of vouchers per person
- Must be 60 years of age and older and a resident of Delaware County
- Income Guidelines: $23,828 for 1 in a household; $32,227 for 2 in a household.
How To Apply (June 1 – September 30, 2021)
Some sites will provide in-person distribution following all CDC safety guidelines. Please contact your local senior center for distribution days/times and to make an appointment.
A Voucher application must be completed to receive the vouchers. Once the application is received and approved, vouchers will be mailed to the recipient. A self-addressed stamped envelope should be returned with the completed Voucher application. Voucher applications will be distributed upon request only and can be sent by mail or email to eligible individuals.
- Chester Senior Center, Chester — 610-497-3550
- Friendship Circle Senior Center, Darby — 610-237-6222
- Good Neighbor Senior Center, Sharon Hill — 610-586-8170
- Surrey Media Center, Havertown — 610-446-2070
- Schoolhouse Center, Folsom — 610-237-8100
- Wayne Senior Center—Wayne — 610-688-6246
For general program information, call (610) 497-3550
This program is sponsored by the PA Department of Agriculture.